Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in device. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro?
- Initiate by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Start holding the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Once you see the Mi logo appears on the screen, release all keys.
- From here, select Recovery and tap OK.
- Next, choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to scroll down, and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select Confirm. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Navigate to Main Menu and Reboot by using the Power button.
- At the end select Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Now, you have to complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset Your XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.