Hard Reset LG G Pad 5 10.1 FHD Wi-Fi. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LG G Pad 5 10.1 FHD Wi-Fi. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LG G Pad 5 10.1 FHD Wi-Fi?
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo shows up release the Power key, push Volume Down and press the Power button.
- Let go of all buttons if Factory Data Reset appears.
- Now choose Yes. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select Yes by using same keys as before.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LG G Pad 5 10.1 FHD Wi-Fi Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LG G Pad 5 10.1 FHD Wi-Fi device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.