Hard Reset INFINIX Smart 3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INFINIX Smart 3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INFINIX Smart 3?
- Turn off INFINIX Smart 3 by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button if the INFINIX logo shows up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the XOS image appears.
- To open Recovery Mode you have to press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to select wipe Data/factory Reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Then choose yes and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was deleted during the whole process so your device is password-free.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INFINIX Smart 3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INFINIX Smart 3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.