Hard Reset HONOR Waterplay Tab WiFi. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in device. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your HONOR Waterplay Tab WiFi device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR Waterplay Tab WiFi?
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power keys together for a few moments.
- If you see Huawei logo release all buttons.
- Here select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset” again. In this menu use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At last select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
Now, you have to complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset Your HONOR Waterplay Tab WiFi Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR Waterplay Tab WiFi device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.