Hard Reset HONOR 5C. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HONOR 5C. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR 5C?
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option “wipe data/factory reset”, and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Then accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Now, you have to complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset / Your HONOR 5C Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR 5C device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.