Hard Reset HONOR 3C 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in device. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your HONOR 3C 4G device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR 3C 4G?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all keys when the Huawei logo pops up.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Now, you have to complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset Your HONOR 3C 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR 3C 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.