Hard Reset HONOR 30 Pro+. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in device. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your HONOR 30 Pro+ device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR 30 Pro+?
- In the first step hold down Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- After that choose clear data by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select Factory reset and type in a word yes.
- Then you should tap Factory reset.
- Go back to Main Menu and Restart.
- Finally choose reboot system by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be deleted during the whole operation.
Now, you have to complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset Your HONOR 30 Pro+ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR 30 Pro+ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.