Hard Reset 360 N6 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 360 N6 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 360 N6 Pro?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode shows up.
- Now select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- From the menu select “yes” and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
- During this process all your data will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 360 N6 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 360 N6 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.