Hard Reset 360 N6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 360 N6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 360 N6?
- In the first step switch off 360 N6 by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up + Power key until Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Now from the menu select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- After that use Volume keys to choose wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button once.
- In the next step select yes. Before you confirm you need to know that all your data will be removed.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! Wait for a few moments and your phone will be ready to use.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 360 N6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 360 N6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.