Hard Reset 360 N5s. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 360 N5s. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 360 N5s?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose “yes” and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” with the Power key to confirm the whole operation.
- Very good! Remember that all your data was deleted and this process cannot be undone.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 360 N5s Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 360 N5s device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.