Hard Reset 360 F4. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 360 F4. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 360 F4?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key.
- Then you should choose “yes” and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 360 F4 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 360 F4 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.