Hard Reset 35PHONE U35M. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 35PHONE U35M. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 35PHONE U35M?
- On the very beginning, you have to switch off your device by long pressing the Power key.
- Then, hold down the Power key and Volume Up button together till the Android robot logo will appear.
- Afterwards, you have to be in the Recovery Mode menu, now go down by using Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing Power key.
- Now, to accept this operation you have to choose “Yes”.
- Then, when the menu will appear again choose “reboot system now” to end the operation.
- Good Job! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully! Now your device is unlocked and has no data on it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 35PHONE U35M Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 35PHONE U35M device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.