Hard Reset 35PHONE T35S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 35PHONE T35S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 35PHONE T35S?
- Start by switching off your device by holding down the Power key for a couple seconds.
- Then, push and hold the Power key and the Volume Up button at the same time, release all keys when you see the Android logo image.
- In this step, the Recovery mode menu should appear, scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons and choose it by pushing the Power key.
- Afterwards, to confirm the whole operation you have to choose “Yes”.
- When the Recovery mode menu will appear one more time choose “reboot system now“.
- Done! Now your device is unlocked and has no data on it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 35PHONE T35S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 35PHONE T35S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.