Hard Reset 35PHONE Q4350. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 35PHONE Q4350. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 35PHONE Q4350?
- On the very beginning, you have to switch off your device by holding down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then, when your device is completely shut down, hold down the Power key + Volume Up buttons together till the Android logo icon will appear.
- Now, the Recovery Mode menu should appear, scroll down by using Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing the Power key.
- Afterwards, choose “Yes” to complete the whole operation.
- When the menu will appear one more time, you have to choose “reboot system now“.
- Good Job! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 35PHONE Q4350 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 35PHONE Q4350 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.