Hard Reset 10.OR G2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 10.OR G2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 10.OR G2?
- At first switch off 10.OR G2 by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now push Volume Up and Power button together for a short while.
- When the 10.OR logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Here use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- Then you should choose yes by using same buttons as before.
- At the end select reboot system now and confirm by pressing the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 10.OR G2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 10.OR G2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.