Hard Reset 10.OR D2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 10.OR D2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 10.OR D2?
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttnos together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when the 10.OR logo pops up.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose “yes” from the menu and click the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 10.OR D2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 10.OR D2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.