Hard Reset 10.OR D. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 10.OR D. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 10.OR D?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- If the 10.OR logo appears release all buttons.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 10.OR D Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 10.OR D device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.