Hard Reset ZTE Optus X Power 2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZTE Optus X Power 2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZTE Optus X Power 2?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the ZTE logo shows up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down if Recovery Mode shows up.
- Then choose “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now“ by using the Power button.
- Well done! Your phone will be without any passwords needed to unlock it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZTE Optus X Power 2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZTE Optus X Power 2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.