Hard Reset ZTE Grand X View 4. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZTE Grand X View 4. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZTE Grand X View 4?
- At the very beginning, use the Power button to completely disable ZTE Grand X View 4.
- Then, hold down together Power key + Volume Up key.
- Recovery mode will be on the screen after a while.
- By using the Volume rocker, move to the Wipe data/factory reset position and push the Power key to confirm.
- Confirm the whole operation by using the Factory data reset section.
- In the end, use the Reboot system now, to enable the device.
- Good work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZTE Grand X View 4 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZTE Grand X View 4 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.