Hard Reset ZTE Blade V2020. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZTE Blade V2020. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZTE Blade V2020?
- At the very beginning, you need to turn off the ZTE Blade V2020 by the Power button.
- Hold down the Power button and the Volume Up button.
- Release the held keys when ZTE logo appears.
- Now, the Recovery mode will be available.
- Tap on the Wipe data position.
- Choose the Factory reset section.
- Press the Reset key to confirm the whole procedure.
- By the Back to previous page return to the main recovery menu.
- Push the Reboot system to restart the device into the normal mode.
- That’s it, mission complete!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZTE Blade V2020 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZTE Blade V2020 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.