Hard Reset ZOPO Color E5.5. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZOPO Color E5.5. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZOPO Color E5.5?
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the device vibrates.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Android Robot.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose “yes” and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZOPO Color E5.5 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZOPO Color E5.5 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.