Hard Reset ZENITHINK ZTPAD C94. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZENITHINK ZTPAD C94. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZENITHINK ZTPAD C94?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your ZENITHINK ZTPAD C94 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds in order to do that.
- Wait for your tablet to completely shutdown, and after that you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset” from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be completely wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your tablet.
- Your ZENITHINK ZTPAD C94 will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZENITHINK ZTPAD C94 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZENITHINK ZTPAD C94 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.