Hard Reset ZEN Ultrafone 402 Style. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZEN Ultrafone 402 Style. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZEN Ultrafone 402 Style?
- For the first thing, you have turn your ZEN Ultrafone 402 Style off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- After a couple of seconds, when your device is off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you see Android robot apeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys, in order to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and after that you should select it with Power Button.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data will be completely wiped, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your ZEN Ultrafone 402 Style will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZEN Ultrafone 402 Style Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZEN Ultrafone 402 Style device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.