Hard Reset ZEN U402 Style Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZEN U402 Style Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZEN U402 Style Pro?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you will need your ZEN U402 Style Pro turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds in order to make it so.
- After your smartphone completely turns off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- Once you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the following menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then you should select it with Power Button.
- In the next step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a couple of seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- Within a couple of minutes after that, your ZEN U402 Style Pro will be restarted, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZEN U402 Style Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZEN U402 Style Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.