Hard Reset ZEN 105 Glitter. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZEN 105 Glitter. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZEN 105 Glitter?
- Power off your phone by taking out battery from your ZEN 105 Glitter or press Power button
- Put back battery to phone, press and hold together Volume Up + Power button.
- When ZEN logo appears on screen release only Power button
- After few seconds you will see a menu of Recovery mode, now release Volume Down.
- From the following menu select “Wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons.
- Press Power button to confirm.
- Select Yes with volume buttons and press Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the reset is complete.
- After all select “reboot”.Press Power button to confirm.
- Now your ZEN 105 Glitter restarts. Hard reset id done.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZEN 105 Glitter Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZEN 105 Glitter device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.