Hard Reset ZEBLAZE NEO 2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZEBLAZE NEO 2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZEBLAZE NEO 2?
- At the start, turn on your watch by pressing and holding the Upper button.
- After the device turns on, swipe downwards from the top of the screen to open the Quick Panel.
- Now, tap on the Settings icon.
- Next, tap on the System option.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the Reset option.
- Finally, tap on Yes/Ok to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Perfect work! At this point your ZEBLAZE NEO 2 should be restored to factory default settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZEBLAZE NEO 2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZEBLAZE NEO 2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.