Hard Reset ZEBLAZE GTS. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZEBLAZE GTS. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ZEBLAZE GTS?
- Let’s start by turning on your ZEBLAZE GTS watch. You can do it by pressing and holding the Side button for a couple of seconds.
- After that, swipe right on the screen to open the menu.
- Next, tap on the Settings icon.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Reset option.
- Finally, tap on the Yes/Ok to start the resetting process.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Great work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ZEBLAZE GTS Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ZEBLAZE GTS device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.