Hard Reset YUNEEC Mantis Q. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in YUNEEC Mantis Q. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset YUNEEC Mantis Q?
- First, to perform the hard reset you need to have a phone with the Yuneec pilot app installed and connect it with your YUNEEC Mantis Q drone.
- Turn your YUNEEC Mantis Q on by pressing the Power button.
- Now open the Yuneec pilot app on your phone.
- Next, tap the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Then tap on the More icon(three dots).
- Now select Reset all parameters.
- Afterward, select Yes to confirm.
- Great work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your YUNEEC Mantis Q Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your YUNEEC Mantis Q device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.