Hard Reset XOLO Q1011. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XOLO Q1011. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XOLO Q1011?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when the Android Robot appears.
- Press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- In this mode select “yes” and press Volume Up once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with Volume Up.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XOLO Q1011 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XOLO Q1011 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.