Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi TV LUX 82″. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Mi TV LUX 82″. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi TV LUX 82″?
- At the very beginning, you need to disconnect the electricity supply to the XIAOMI Mi TV LUX 82″ and wait a couple of seconds to discharge all stored values.
- After that, use presented on the picture combination of keys (pic. on the left for Infra-red TV remote controller Home and Manual buttons, pic. on the right for Bluetooth TV remote controller, Confirm and Back buttons) at the same time and get someone to reconnect the plug of power supply.
- At this moment, your XIAOMI Mi TV LUX 82″ should start, if not tap on the white button located under the Mi symbol, underneath the center of the TV.
- Continue the whole process by using Wipe All Data, at this moment hard reset will be performed to wipe all data and restore the TV to its factory settings.
- At the final stage, you will be able to reboot the system by choosing the Restore System option.
- Perfect! Hard Reset operation has been successfully completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XIAOMI Mi TV LUX 82″ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XIAOMI Mi TV LUX 82″ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.