Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Redmi Note 10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 10?
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then press Volume Up and Power keys together.
- Release held buttons when Recovery mode shows up.
- Now choose Wipe Data by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select Wipe All Data and Confirm and wait until the hard reset procedure will be completed.
- Choose the Back to Main Menu.
- And select Reboot → Reboot to System.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XIAOMI Redmi Note 10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XIAOMI Redmi Note 10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.