Hard Reset XIAOMI Pad 5. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Pad 5. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XIAOMI Pad 5?
- At the beginning switch off your XIAOMI Pad 5 by pushing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then press Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now go to Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose Confirm and wait until the process ends.
- Next, go back to Main Menu and pick Reboot.
- At the end, select Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XIAOMI Pad 5 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XIAOMI Pad 5 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.