Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi Bunny Watch 3C. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Mi Bunny Watch 3C. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi Bunny Watch 3C?
- First, to perform this method you need to have a phone with Xiaomi Bunny Children’s application installed and you need to pair your watch with it.
- Next, open the Xiaomi Bunny Children’s application on your phone.
- Then tap the My icon(right bottom corner).
- Now scroll down and tap the Watch Settings.
- Next, scroll down and tap Factory data reset.
- Finally, tap the Reset to confirm and start the reset.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XIAOMI Mi Bunny Watch 3C Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XIAOMI Mi Bunny Watch 3C device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.