Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Confirm it by pressing the Power key.
- After that choose Confirm from the menu and click the Power button.
- Go back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- Finally choose Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.