Hard Reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Black Shark 3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3?
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button if the XIAOMI logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now choose Wipe Data –> Wipe All Data and confirm that by using the Power button.
- Choose Confirm by using same keys as before.
- Now choose Main Menu and Reboot.
- Finally select Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data was erased from your device.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XIAOMI Black Shark 3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.