Hard Reset XIAOMI Amazfit Health Watch. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Amazfit Health Watch. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XIAOMI Amazfit Health Watch?
- At the very beginning, press and hold the Right button to turn the device on.
- After that press the Right button to wake up the screen.
- Next, swipe left on the screen until you see the Settings, then tap it.
- Once you’re in Settings, scroll down to find the Factory Reset and tap on it.
- Then tap Yes to confirm and begin the reset.
- Spectacular work! The Hard Reset is complete!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XIAOMI Amazfit Health Watch Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XIAOMI Amazfit Health Watch device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.