Hard Reset XGODY KW98. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XGODY KW98. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset XGODY KW98?
- At the start, press and hold the Power button to turn on your XGODY KW98 watch.
- After that swipe left on the screen to open the menu.
- Next, scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Afterward, scroll down and tap on Reset equipment.
- Now scroll down and tap on Factory data reset.
- Then, tap on the Reset phone/watch.
- Finally, tap on Erase everything to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Perfect work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your XGODY KW98 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your XGODY KW98 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.