Hard Reset WOO PAD 740i. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WOO PAD 740i. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WOO PAD 740i?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your WOO PAD 740i off by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- After your device completely turns off, you should proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When Android robot icon appears on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Button to select it.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to proceed with operation.
- In a few seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to restart your tablet by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- Your WOO PAD 740i will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WOO PAD 740i Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WOO PAD 740i device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.