Hard Reset WOO PAD 720-ATV. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WOO PAD 720-ATV. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WOO PAD 720-ATV?
- For the first thing, you should turn your WOO PAD 720-ATV off, so hold down Power Button for a few moments in order to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you should ise Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- In the next step, you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- After a few seconds data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your WOO PAD 720-ATV will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WOO PAD 720-ATV Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WOO PAD 720-ATV device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.