Hard Reset WITHINGS Pulse HR. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WITHINGS Pulse HR. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WITHINGS Pulse HR?
- First, open the Settings on your phone, then tap on Bluetooth and locate WITHINGS Pulse HR in the list of devices.
- Now tap the small icon to the right of the tracker.
- Next, select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Now open the Health Mate app on your phone.
- Then select Devices (the small tracker icon on the bottom right-hand side of the app), select the WITHINGS Pulse HR from the device list, scroll down and then select Dissociate this product.
- Next, press and hold the button on the side of the tracker for 5 seconds.
- Workout mode will start after pressing the button for about one second but continue pressing until a menu appears on the tracker’s display.
- When the menu appears, press the Side button until the screen shows “Factory Reset”.
- Then press and hold the tracker button for one second and you will see “Reset in 5 clicks”.
- Now press the button 5 times and the tracker will be reset to factory settings.
- Pulse HR will now restart and after a while “Hello!” will appear on the screen.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WITHINGS Pulse HR Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WITHINGS Pulse HR device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.