Hard Reset WINTOUCH M81. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WINTOUCH M81. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WINTOUCH M81?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you will need your WINTOUCH M81 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Wait for it to turn off completely, and after that you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a couple of seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your WINTOUCH M81 will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WINTOUCH M81 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WINTOUCH M81 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.