Hard Reset WINTOUCH M79S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WINTOUCH M79S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WINTOUCH M79S?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your WINTOUCH M79S off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Once your device is completely turned off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset” from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Within a couple of seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you should restart your WINTOUCH M79S by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- Your WINTOUCH M79S will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WINTOUCH M79S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WINTOUCH M79S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.