Hard Reset WINTOUCH M78. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WINTOUCH M78. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WINTOUCH M78?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you will need your WINTOUCH M78 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a few seconds after that, data wipe completes, and then you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- In a couple of minutes after that your WINTOUCH M78 will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WINTOUCH M78 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WINTOUCH M78 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.