Hard Reset WINTOUCH M715. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WINTOUCH M715. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WINTOUCH M715?
- To perform this operation, you will need your WINTOUCH M715 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Wait for your tablet to shutdown, and then you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the following menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till your device completely turns off, and then you have to restart your smartphone by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- Your WINTOUCH M715 will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WINTOUCH M715 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WINTOUCH M715 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.