Hard Reset WINMATE M700T. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WINMATE M700T. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WINMATE M700T?
- First of all, you should hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to turn your WINMATE M700T off.
- After your device turns off completely, you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up fot about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Within a couple of seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your WINMATE M700T will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WINMATE M700T Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WINMATE M700T device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.