Hard Reset WIKO Y62. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WIKO Y62. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WIKO Y62?
- At the very beginning turn off your smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Now press Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the WIKO logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Then go to Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select Factory data reset by using the same keys as before.
- Finally, you should choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during this operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WIKO Y62 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WIKO Y62 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.