Hard Reset WALTON Primo RM4. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WALTON Primo RM4. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WALTON Primo RM4?
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Secondly, hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seocnds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- Then choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode choose yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WALTON Primo RM4 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WALTON Primo RM4 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.