Hard Reset WALTON Primo R6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WALTON Primo R6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WALTON Primo R6?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If Boot Mode shows up let go of all buttons.
- Now select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up + Power key once more.
- In Recovery Mode choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select yes from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data was removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WALTON Primo R6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WALTON Primo R6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.