Hard Reset WALTON Primo D6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WALTON Primo D6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset WALTON Primo D6?
- Firstly, turn your WALTON Primo D6 off by holding Power Key for a bit.
- When it’s off, hold the combination of Power Key + Volume Up, till WALTON logo appears, thn release Power Key.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, select “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to confirm.
- Next select “Yes — delete all user data”, after that all your data will be deleted in about 10 seconds.
- Then select “reboot system now“, after that your device will be restarted, that will take for minute or so, and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your WALTON Primo D6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your WALTON Primo D6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.