Hard Reset VSMART Star 4. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VSMART Star 4. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset VSMART Star 4?
- Firstly, hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds and from the menu tap Power off option.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys if Boot Mode appears.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery Mode and press Volume Down once.
- When the Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose Yes with the same keys as before.
- At the end select Reboot system now option and wait until the phone restarts.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your VSMART Star 4 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your VSMART Star 4 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.